College admission through ACT is a big dream for many and achievable for a few, if they don’t follow the right measures to make an entry through the gateway of ACT. Pick up these following tips and be victorious with huge scores!
- Search out all the study centers and choose the most appropriate one for your coaching. Know how to access test prep for the ACT test and get started
- Prepare, nay, write down a study schedule and work on it. Take a practice test every week to get familiar with the instructions and question pattern of the ACT test
- Learn every detail about the act test and prepare your skills accordingly. Set a realistic target of scores in each subject test and improve upon them time and again
- Be calm and cool before sitting for the test. Be sure you have taken all the necessary materials like your admission card, photo ID,writing materials and a clock to the test center to avoid last minute rushes
- Pace your answers at a regular speed. Don’t allot much time for a difficult answer. Switch over to the next one and come back afterwards
- Answer the easy ones first and then do the difficult ones. Some may have partial answers even. Don’t get tricked away from the difficult questions. Think before you start doing them.Check up whether they are feasible for answering
- Use the test booklet for working out calculations in Science and Math. You could very well use the space given for drawing diagrams in Math test. It would help you come back to the question in case you do not complete it
- Time management is a very strict factor to be maintained in ACT test. You can offer only a minute and a half for each question. Do watch the clock, but not very frequently
- Take care of bubbling in answers. You need to fill in right bubbles. Or you go wrong in your answers. In your hurry burry, you may bubble the wrong letters. Check beforehand how they are patterned and practice accordingly. You can bubble the answers in the group as well to avoid rushing and tension
Approach an online tutor to get further more tips on doing ACT test. All the best!