1. Notify your teacher: When you are facing major issues, it is important to notify your teacher about the same. This will show that you want to do better and the teacher will also be interested in helping you.
2. Stand up and ask: To clear your doubts, it is important to ask. Ask your teacher when you don’t understand a new word or a lesson. This way, you pave the path for other confused students also.
3. Be an active student: Participate in debates and group discussions as much as you can. This way, you will open up and will get rid of public fear. To improve your English speaking skills, it is highly beneficial.
4. Brush up your grammar: Grammar is an integral part of English. Without it, the language remains disconnected and simply non-existent. So, pick up a decent grammar book and fine-tune your basic concepts.
5. Get a tutor online: Often, you get better results with a tutor online as compared to home tuition’s and coaching classes. With the added benefits of homework help and test-prep help, there are higher chances of earning better scores.
6. Learn from an English writing tutor: To target improvement in specific niche like writing, you can get an English writing tutor. You will be able to write different types of articles, essays, poems, and other writing pieces.
Start learning from a tutor English right now!