1. Maintain your attendance: Attend all your classes on a regular basis. This lets you maintain a record of all the topics and lessons that are taught by your teacher.
2. Finish your class work: Be regular in completing your class work including warm ups and daily work. This lets you keep a check on your progress on daily basis.
3. Complete your assignments: Take assignment help from you online tutor and finish your assignments on time. Ask for help in separate subjects like trigonometry help, so that you are not lagging behind in a specific niche.
4. Be organized: Maintain separate notebooks for your classwork, homework, and assignments. This lets you learn the material better during your exams and tests. You can also do the same thing for separate subjects. Like, for trigonometry help, you can have a different notebook.
5. Make checklists: Assign a specific time to different tasks in the morning. Mark any task the moment you complete it. Check and ensure that you’ve finished your checklist before going to bed.