The very term ‘Physics’ is panicky since it is full of derivations, formulas, equations and problems. Get the help of an Online Physics Tutor for solving problems without panicking.
10 steps for solving Physics problems!
- Don’t panic on seeing the problem
Do not be afraid of the problem given but boost your confidence with a positive attitude for solving the problem successfully.
- Try to understand the practical situation involved in the problem
Visualize the problem and try to connect it with a situation that is imaginable in our day today life.
- Read the question again to understand the problem
Now you know the general context of the problem, read the question again to make sure of the requirement of the problem.
- Sketch out the requirement for clear understanding
Draw an image of the details of the problem. It facilitates your understanding.
- Organize the information for step by step approach
Organize every detail in order so as to approach the problem without difficulty and go step by step.
- Verify whether you are using the same units
If you change the units, you will not arrive at answers. Further, your teacher is interested in testing your unit conversion skills many a time. So, take care of the units.
- Check whether you are using the right formula
You may have to memorize different Physics formulas and choose the right one from your memory. Or, you need to choose from the cheat sheet given to you. Either way, know which formula suits the problem and apply it to solve the problem.
- Solve the problem.
You have sketched out the problem. You have details and have chosen the formula. Solve with all these things and have confidence while solving.
- Verify your answer
Take a few minutes to recheck your solution and verify the answer. It gives you splendid rewards.
- Practice a lot to do problems without struggle.
Practice pays good dividends while solving tough problems.
Get Physics Homework help to solve problems without tension.